Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Beginning: Still safe at home in the good ol' US of A

      My first real attempt at a blog. What prompted this? Well, despite the fact I've been writing for years (mostly for myself) I guess I've just never had much to say to the world at large. Now I embark on a journey, sure to be epic, to Southeast Asia. A trip of this magnitude has not yet been attempted by me, though I've always wanted to travel and considered myself a traveler despite the fact that I've never been out of the northwestern hemisphere. I've been to three other countries...that counts, right? Canada feels like a cheat, though. It's only four hours from my hometown, but still, there's a boarder crossing that must count for something.
     So here it is. My blog. and all the great domain names are taken, so it's easy to find mine if you are looking- it's my name...so much for the mystery of a pen name. I hope you, my varied and valued audience, enjoy. The trip of a life time begins tomorrow. Or perhaps it all began a long time ago in a land not so far away. A land called New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment